April 11, 2013

a little of this and a little of that.

A sneak peek at an Avalon quilt for a Moda Bake Shop tutorial I am working on - I can't wait to show you!
I received another bee block from my friend Amy.  I love it!  Thank you Amy!!  
They are coming together so nicely!
Have a lovely day and thank you for visiting.
 There is still time to enter the give away here!

10 comments:

  1. I am very excited for your avalon MBS tutorial. I love that line, especially the blues it has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see all of your Bee Blocks together! I just got my last one in, so I need to get going and work on a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabrics for the MBS tute are my faves, lately! Can't wait to see the "rest of the picture"!!! Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your fabric choices Trish!All of the blocks are looking great!
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are so pretty and look forward to your tutorial! Those pieces are matched perfectly Trish!! ;) Have a great day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks great. I love that little girl hanging the wash; Tasha's drawings just melt my heart! Can't wait for your tutorial to be released. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is beautiful! Can't wait to see the Avalon quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trish, these are adorable blocks! Love the one with the girl hanging laundry. What fabric line is that? I need it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable is that little girl hanging laundry on that block!
    Love it! Your bee block quilt is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.