March 27, 2013

swoon.

My swoon block arrived home last week, quilted in the most darling pattern by KathyThanks so much Kathy!
I could hardly wait to sew the binding 
on and hang in my sewing room.
I smile every time I see it!
Check out what else arrived in the box!
All the fabric necessary to make an entire swoon quilt for Kathy.  I am over the moon happy to be sewing this quilt together!  
Thanks so much for trusting me with your lovely fabrics!
(and for the chocolate bars - they were delicious - wink) 

10 comments:

  1. It´s very beathiful¡¡ Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swooning! Great colors fro the swoon, and the gingham...heaven...gingham love..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swoon block! I can't wait to see what you do for Kathy!!!
    xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful. Perfect wall hanging. And I'm with Kim-I can't wait to see Kathy's quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so beautiful. I think I need to make a Swoon wall hanging for my bathroom. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful swoon block! I think that makes a wonderful wall hanging! I may make one for my office at work to brighten up the light gray walls! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm over the top happy that you'll be sewing my Swoon top! And yours is so beautiful...thank you a bagillion times! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that fabric, very funky looking. The swoon block looks terrific, lovely way to brighten a wall. Now if I just had some wall space left ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors you picked for your swoon! I recently bought that pattern and am planning on using some of the blue and green prints from Chicopee in it (eventually when I find time to make the quilt).

    ReplyDelete
  10. your quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.