March 8, 2013

row number six.

Why oh why have I not done this sooner?  What a fun row to completeThese yummy cups of cocoa make up  row number six in Lori's Row Along Quilt.  I can't wait to make the next eight rows (there are thirteen total)I skipped row five - flying geese and I don't play well together.  However, Lori has a neat technique that I have been wanting to try and I am sure will get me past my silly reluctancy.  Have a lovely weekend!  xo

16 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the green spotty mug. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colorful and happy mugs of hot cocoa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cute mugs! The green polka dot might be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the red-polka-dot-rosie one.

    I love love love it!

    So glad I found your site!

    Greetings from germany!

    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fabric choices Trish
    Liv x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh these are so cute, couldn't you almost do a whole quilt with these? I love, love, love the fabrics! Are they from different collections? I think I see some flower sugar in there, what else are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cups of cocoa are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty fabrics and cute mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cocoa mugs, Trish! Isn't the Row Along fun? and those flying geese done Lori's way are not intimidating at all. a little time consuming, yes, but they go together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fabric choices! Keep it up... Row, row, row!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them Trish!
    And after you make the flying geese...you will wonder why you waited on them too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your mugs, Trish! So colorful.

    Happy Sewing!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad I'm not the only one seriously behind on the row along. I'm just starting this row. About those flying geese...it is a neat technique but I had a crazy hard time getting them to be the right size no matter how exact I was about cutting and sewing. Oh well, they are done now for better or for worse and I'm on to the cups. It's a fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty mugs!! Wouldn't those be fun to have to drink out of!! Happy weekend to you! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  15. O, these are just TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such sweet fabrics - I love them. I wish I had done the row-along with Lori, it is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.