March 28, 2013

natnkat. reopening

Hello ladies!  I am excited to share with you today, that I reopened my little etsy shop :
I currently have a couple of items, but will add to it as time permits.  I love to create and love even more when others find my items dear enough to spend their hard earned dollars on them. 
Truly.  It puts me over the moon.
Thanks for dropping by today.
I hope you are having a lovely week!
xoxo  

7 comments:

  1. Thats fab news! _ I shall pop over today and have a look and favourite your shop X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish, I am in LOVE with your blog... I found you through Jenny of ELEFANTS....I am learning to quilt again after several years, very rusty. Always looking around for new fabrics and inspiration and I have found the right place. I also love to crochet which is mainly on my blog. I must go and look around some more and I hope you come by for a visit as well!
    Hugs, Shari/Kashmere Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohoo! You go girl! You make beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! So excited for you to reopen!! Best wishes! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great Trish. Wishing you lots of sales.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.