March 25, 2013

bee blocks buzzing in.

Several of my bee blocks have flown in and I can hardly wait to share them. The weather has been a bit persnickety around here, so have tried to keep up with the sun popping in and out from behind the clouds long enough to get a picture.  It is such a treat walking down my lane to the mailbox only to find a sweet little package, my bee blocks!  Thank you so much ladies for sewing them up so beautifully!  I treasure each one!
Now I need to get caught up on a few of your blocks, hopefully this week, so they can post back to you!  
Have a wonderful week!!  Can we get a collective "yay for spring break" out there?!  (wink)

9 comments:

  1. Your blocks are so adorable! I love how the fabric placement makes them look completely different. I have plans for some blocks like the Red Riding Hood one. :) In fact I'd love to add some small pieces of Tasha's new line into my plan. :) Have a wonderful spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are going to look so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fresh and Spring-y!!! (Something that we are still waiting for here in S.E. MN!!!) So much to appreciate in each block!! Blessings, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Trish,

    I saw on your blog that you are available for quilt pattern testing. I am a new quilt designer (engineer by training) who has a small etsy shop (www.MeadowMistDesigns.etsy.com) with one pattern listed so far. I have several new patterns that I am working on right now and was wondering if you were still available for pattern testing (or even pattern read-throughs), your rates, and turnaround times. Thanks so much!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so fun to see your blocks together. You really pick the most wonderful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these blocks! Churn Dash is my favorite block.....so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet blocks and I love all your fabrics!! Happy week to you!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blocks are so pretty. What sweet bee buddies. Love all the fabrics they used.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been making some of my barn blocks just like these. Great minds think alike. I hope I can count myself great like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.