It is such a treat to see other ladies creating scarves, using my charm square scarf tutorial for The Moda Bake Shop.
Amanda over at The Patchsmith hosts an Across the Pond sew along amongst a few of her friends, all separated by the Atlantic Ocean (the pond). Cute huh?!
The month of March sewing is using my scarf pattern. I just had to share their lovely finishes!
Amanda used a Birds and Berries charm pack, while her sister, Lea used an assortment of charms in her stash.
Susie put a super cute twist on the pattern by cutting her charm squares in half.
And Amy used the beautiful Glace charm squares to create her lovely scarf.
Aren't these scarves so much fun?! Have you made one for yourself or as a gift? If so, I would love to see it!
I hope you are having a lovely day! xo




Wow.. they are amazing!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely and Spring-y!!!! Such an awesome tute!!! Hugs, Doreen
ReplyDeleteIm working on 3 for my mom and sisters before I leave for Japan. It will be my very first project EVER completed. Thank you for the tutorial :)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! You must be thrilled to see others enjoying your darling pattern!
ReplyDeleteYou're famous!!! :) I love your scarf tutorial; it's on my to do list. How neat to see it done in so many different lines-I might try the long skinny version when I make it.
ReplyDeleteIt is a brilliant little pattern. I like Susie's thinner version too so I am going to give that a try - plus it means I can keep half of the charm pack for my mug rugs - always a good thing! Thanks Trish for such a neat little pattern.
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!! I'm making some of these!
ReplyDelete