February 27, 2013

wha?

I have some quilty goodness to share today, however every time I try to upload an image it pixelates like crazy.  Is it blogger??  Are any of you experiencing the same thing?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't had that problem, but a few weeks ago I couldn't even add my photos at all! I switched internet servers and that did the trick. Someone suggested uploading the photos first to flickr & then to blogger. Hope the problem gets fixed, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only am I having the same trouble as you . I just had my blog hacked and removed for the 3rd time with no response from Blogger !!! This is why I have a different name for the 3rd time..Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had that problem yet, but I have to use Google Chrome to even post a photo anymore. Explorer won't let me do much of anything with the blog. I have also noticed, the sidebars only show up correctly in google chrome. What browser are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely lovely quilt you made ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.