Just a little note to mention that I have a new button on the left column for my bubble gum icecream quilt pattern. It has taken a few trial and errors to figure the technical stuff out, but yay, I learned something new!!
I hope that you are having a nice week. xo


I am adding your quilt to the lit of quilt patterns that I want to get. We are a family that loves ice cream so I will have to make it.
ReplyDeleteYeah for you! You are such a talent and that ice cream quilt is so darn cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYou brilliant girl! I may have tohave you teach me how to do that!
ReplyDeleteThe quilt is really cute. One of your best. Glad you figured out the button thing.
ReplyDeleteI just bought it, did you know you can put PDF files for sale on etsy too? You should add it to your shop!
ReplyDelete