Kathy is participating in the Valentine's Blog Hop and spreading the love by generously giving away a $40.00 gift certificate towards machine quilting AND
one yard of this lovely Free Spirit Valori Wells - Jenaveve Linen - Pebbles fabric.
It's 54" wide and is 55% linen/45% cotton.
So hop on over to Stitch by Stitch
say hello and enter.
ps. I have several items quilted by Kathy. She does beautiful work! Whomever wins her giveaway is truly one lucky girl! xo



What a great giveaway! I've got some quilts I want to send to Kathy and this would help so much! :)
ReplyDeleteOooh, thanks for the heads up! I'm headed there now:>)
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I love that fabric
ReplyDeleteAhhh - thanks, my friend! And yes, the fabric is lovely!
ReplyDeleteCiao, spero di poter partecipare anche se vivo in Italia. Il tessuto รจ davvero bellissimo!
ReplyDeleteMarygabriella
Nice fabric! Thank you for the chance. Barbara
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice giveaway, thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteI love that giveaway...thanks
ReplyDelete