I just want to drop by today and say how touched I am by your sweet well wishes regarding my accident. The pain is pretty much gone, until I bump it. When that happens I want to wail like a banshee! So I do a good bit of babying my finger. I didn't realize it at the time, but noticed yesterday that I managed to cut part of my nail and nail bed off as well (which makes me a little light headed just typing this). Oy! The redressing is no fun.
Needless to say, Tuesday was a no sew day. I was pretty much parked on the couch watching the History Channel. Yesterday, I got back behind my machine and will put the final touches on a quilt top that I pieced for publication. I will show you when the magazine comes out. Until then, it's hush hush.
Is it really Friday tomorrow? My goodness this week has flown by. I hope you are having a super week! xoxo

So glad you are a smidge better! I'm still concerned about you though! Can't wait to see the quilt top you are working on. Do you know when the magazine comes out? So exciting!
ReplyDeleteIck! I got lightheaded reading it. I'm so sorry your cut is such a nasty one. Take it easy & let it heal. I'm with Renee-can you say when the magazine is coming out? I'm so excited for you!! :) Can't wait to see your quilt.
ReplyDeleteThat framed picture is adorable! It made me feel so much better looking at it after reading about your poor little finger. :)
Have a great day.
Oh, Trish! I am so sorry to hear about your accident. Yes, it makes me cringe just to think about it. I've read and seen a few rotary cutting nightmares, and I'm just so sorry to know you are one of them! I pray for quick healing, and a relief of pain. Take care.
ReplyDeleteI have to say that I was too squeamish to read your original post, but I am glad that the pain is gone. x What a pretty picture too : )
ReplyDeleteLesley
Oh My Trish!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry!
I missed the post about your finger. I see it now though. Poor Girl! Glad you are able to sew again today:)))
Pop over to my blog to enter my Give Away. I would hate for you t miss out!
Love to You,
Danette
Lord have mercy! It just makes me cringe to think of you going through that! I am so excited for you having your sewing in a magazine though, I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteHi Trish,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your accident! I can only imagine the pain. Keeping you in my prayers for fast healing! Take care, xo Heather
Ewww...Trish...that's awful and painful at the same time!
ReplyDeleteI'm sew sew sorry.
Hope you are feeling better soon my friend:)
Oh dear! Those cuts hurt so much! I did the same thing with my kitchen knife in September. Luckily it all grew back fine and you can't even tell. I hope yours feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteSeems that those type of cuts take forever to heal. The outside will heal soon but the inside takes months! I'm cringing just thinking about it! Take care.....xxoo
ReplyDeleteWe were outside and suddenly heard a thud inside, my sixteen year old had cut part of her finger off with the bread knife and passed out. On another occasion my mother sewed right through her finger with the sewing machine. Feel a bit sick thinking about it. Feel for you, fingers are so full of nerves and so painful to hurt and like you say, one will always go and bump it. Get well soon, Pam :-)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Those things happen so fast, you almost don't feel it right away. Hope you and your poor finger are enjoying the weekend!
ReplyDelete