The next quilting goal on my list is a Moda Bake Shop pattern that will post in the Spring. I fell in love with Avalon the moment I saw it and am so thrilled to be able to use it with a fun and simple pattern I constructed.
I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend, and to those of you in the north, a warm and safe weekend. We are expecting 70 degree temps down here, so hopefully I can finish painting two lamp bases, a soft cream color. Isn't it amazing what a fresh coat of paint will do?!


I am excited to see what you make! Have a great Sunday!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited too! Avalon is definitely one of the collections I'm most looking forward to.
ReplyDeleteLove the pillow your kitty is enjoying.
Oh that fabric looks dreamy! Is the darling cherry print part of the collection too? Can't wait to see the quilt!
ReplyDeletevery pretty fabric. I look forward to seeing the quilt.
ReplyDeleteOooh, can't wait to see what you're working on!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely fabric! Love your kitty and pillow!
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful fabric........sorry to hear about your run-in with the rotary cutter, hope it's all better now.
ReplyDeletewow! 70 degrees! I love those fabrics....cant wait to see the quilt!
ReplyDeleteIt's always so fun to start a new project. I'll be watching to see how this mystery progresses.
ReplyDelete70 degrees???...I am sooo jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteThis morning it took me 15 minutes to scrape ALL of the snow off my car to do carpool.
Mr. Honey has been out plowing snow since 2 this morning...:(
It's 24 degrees here right now.
Another quilty kind of day for me for sure!!!
You are so talented. I see such a bright future for you.
ReplyDeleteAvalon does look so beautiful, can't wait to see what you make
ReplyDeleteKaren x