December 3, 2012

sew, mama, sew! giveaway day!

Welcome to my little giveaway hosted by sew, mama, sew!  I am so glad that you are here.  We will keep things real simple.  The winner will receive a hand crocheted pincushion, made with love, by me.  The winner will be chosen randomly on December 7th, so please make sure I have a way to contact you.  International entries welcome.  You are not required to follow my blog, but I would be happy to have you.
Merry Christmas and best of luck to each of you.  xoxo 

giveaway closed winner to be announced 12-7-12

129 comments:

  1. How cute is your little pincushion. I love the colors. Thanks for a great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always so generous over here...Thank you Trish.
    Smiles..Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute pin cushion!

    Mary
    iammaryburke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pincushion!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would LOVE to win that! Thanks, Trish!
    -Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet pincushion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your crocheted pincushions are so cute! thanks for the chance to win one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pincushion! Very cute. I am a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute pin pincushion. I added you to follow on my Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute pincushion. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

  11. You know how I love your pincushions!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute pincushion! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sweetist pincushion ever!! would love to have it xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Thanks for hosting a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pincushion is adorable! Thanks for hosting such a sweet giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colors...thanks for a chance to win!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a delightful giveaway. Every time I see crocheted beauty I vow to learn how to crochet. Unfortunately I seem to always find other things to do. My ten year old daughter wants to learn how so I'm hoping to learn how this winter. I think it would be something great for the two of us to do on these long winter evenings.

    ajoyfulnoise(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. your pincushion is cute.thx for your give away.love :x

    zohreh

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is too cute! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable pincushion!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm glad I found your pretty blog. I'm following you and I love your pin cushion

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute pin cushion. I crochet so I could make one myself but I think it is more fun to win something that someone else has make instead. That makes it extra special. Plus who has the time to crochet for themselves when there are others to make goodies for!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the pin cushion. Thanks for the giveaway!

    robyn(dot)geddes(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable pincushion - thanks for your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome pin cushion :) Your work is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So sweet!
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a cute pin cushion! I love granny squares!

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That is so lovely and would pair well with my new pins :)

    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very sweet! Happy monday.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Trisha,

    Oh I do hope I win, I just began sewing so I could actually use a pincushion, but even more so, this reminds me of my dear grandmother who made the most beautiful granny squares! Thank you for offering this giveaway. You have a lovely blog and I am now following you. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is so adorable, Trish! I love those pretty colours. Happy December!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  32. That's a cute pincushion :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great giveaway! Thanks!
    peachstateme (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  34. That pincushion is sooo cute and such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Super cute thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  36. That pincushion is so adorable! I would love to win one. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute pin cushion! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  38. So cute! This would be perfect as I don't have a pincushion and have to keep taking them in and out of the box.
    *big waves* from sunny Australia. Hope you are having a wonderful day.
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  39. Adorable pin cushion! Thanks so much for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  40. love this! i've been in a crochet mode lately. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a cute pincushion! It reminds me of an afghan I have from my grandma, a granny square of course, but in fun colours like that.

    (clumsy.chord(at)gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute pincushion, I would love to add it to my collection! I am new to your blog, but I love your quilts, and I spied two adorable kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is lovely - hope I am lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is a sweet pincushion. Crochet is the craft that always eludes me so I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a cute pincushion, thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  46. How cute! I could totally use a new pincushion too. haha.

    sapurser(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love it! It's really adorable! Thanks for your beautiful work and for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  48. That is so cute! I would love to learn to knit, but cant.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love your pincushion! If I win I will give it to my daughter because she just taught herself to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  50. This pincushion is adorable! Seeing it reminded me that I have a work in progress that is a granny style and needs to have something done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love the colors! Very cute pincushion. :D

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thank you for the giveaway! wonderlandbyalyce(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Such a lovely pin cushion. Your stitches are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Cute pincushion. I'd love to win thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thank you for the chance of winning such a pretty giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  56. What a sweet pincushion. I also like your hand quilting tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  57. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oops, sorry! I entered with my husband account! I'm happy to participate to your nice giveaway. Barbara from Italy the.quiltedbirdhouse@teletu.it

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hello! I would just love that little pincushion for my new sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love this pincushion! :)
    Thank you for this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  61. That's a cute pincushion!
    Thanks for offering.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Wow! love the pincushion. Thanks so much for the chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. G'Day from Australia! Adorable pincushion.

    Deborah
    pinkscissorsdesign@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  64. What a sweet pincushion! Fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. I collect pin cushions & would love to give this one a new home!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Such a sweet pincushion.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Thank you for the chance to win! As much as I sew, I don't have a pincushion and I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  68. So pretty. Thanks for doing a give away :)
    amandahaskewatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  69. That is too adorable! Thanks for the sweet giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. i need to learn how to make granny squares. i love this pincushion!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thank you for the chance to win.

    dfne at peterjh dot wanadoo dot co dot uk

    http://bossymamma.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  72. Maybe this time I will get lucky and win a pin cushion

    ReplyDelete
  73. Uh that could be me present for Christmas. Let me try this. Love your blog and is actually following it.
    linahallund@msn.com

    Lina Aggerholm
    Nystedvej 38, Flintinge
    4891 Toreby L
    DENMARK

    ReplyDelete
  74. A beautiful giveaway!! Thank you Trish! ;) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  75. Love the pincushion colors! Must learn to crochet in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Your pinkeeper is so cute... you are so busy! I wish I knew how to crochet! Can't wait to see you MBS project! Thanks for the holiday giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  77. this is so cute! thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  78. That pincushion is adorable. I wish I could crochet! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Oh my goodness! How cute is that?!!! Would love to win, thanks for the chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hi Trish...Such a pretty Giveaway..Could you pop my name into the hat please?
    I'm off to add a link for you...
    Hope you're having a great week and thank you for visiting me today!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  81. thanks for the giveaway!

    radiyas (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  82. That is such a cute littler pin cushion! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  83. So adorable, thank you for the chance to win this sweet little pincushion!

    ReplyDelete
  84. So cute! Love the colors!
    mandy dot ueda at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Such a cute little pincushion!! Love it!!
    Thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  86. Just found your blog. Delightful. My next goal is to learn to crochet.
    Thank you for the giveaway.
    Cheers from Oz
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  87. Gorgeous pincushion. Thanks for sharing and for the opportunity on a great draw.
    bonnielarson58@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. How lovely. I would adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  89. So pretty and old fashioned. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Hi there! I love crocheted things, and the colors in this pincushion are my favorites. I've been working on some crocheted hexagons in these colors (plus yellow!). Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  91. This little guy is adorable! Thank you for participating in the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day. kcarlson1152[at]hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. That's a really cute pincushion. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  93. That's the cutest pin cushion! Thanks so much for the giveaway. I just discovered your blog and I'll definitely be "tuning" in.

    ReplyDelete
  94. It's so lovely, the colors are just perfect.
    Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  95. Oh, I absolutely LOVE this! Such bright and happy colors! jinglesells at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Oh, I really, really need a new pin cushion. Thank you! : )
    I'm also hosting a giveway on my blog. Please stop by if you'd like. : )

    ReplyDelete
  97. what a lovely one, thank you!!

    DESPINA
    deb_oro@yahoo.gr

    ReplyDelete
  98. Joanna-GloriaDecember 05, 2012

    I love the colors, it'd make me smile everyday!!

    Joanna-Gloria, yana_ven@yahoo.gr

    ReplyDelete
  99. I love it...and hope I win. :)
    Joynmyhrt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. So cute. At our house it willnecome a pillow for my daughter's toy hedgehog. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  101. adorable giveaway. i would love this

    ReplyDelete
  102. I also crochet, but I have never done a small project! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  103. Such a sweet pincushion! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  104. Beautiful!!! Thank you so much for the chance to win and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  105. It does look like it was made with love! wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  106. I love this! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  107. Your pincushion is so cute.
    Thanks for the chance to win.

    ktreve(at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I'd love this! I don't actually have a pincushion, and this one's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  109. Thanks for such an awesome giveaway! Happy Holidays to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  110. What a cute little pin cushion. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  111. The pin cushion is adorable. Thanks for a chance to win.
    Shuttermom77 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. So cute! Great giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  113. I love the colors on your pincushion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  114. sweet pincushion, thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete