December 8, 2012

Merry Christmas from Shabby Fabrics.

I am so excited to share today's fabric finds with you.  Shabby Fabrics is such a darling fabric shop.  
 
They not only carry yardage and pre-cuts of beautiful fabric, they also carry books, notions, and trims to name a few.
The reds and blacks to Pam Kitty Love fabric has my heart swooning!  However, I would love the entire collection ...
 wouldn't you??
Well here is the cream.  This weekend, Pam Kitty Love fabric can be purchased at 15% off!  Can you hear my heart going pitter patter, pitter patter?!  Trust me.  It is.
 Pam Kitty Love and all other Lakehouse
fabric can be purchased using the coupon code :
WEEKEND15
What a great chance to purchase some lovely fabrics for Christmas, or a special selection for your own stash. A big thank you to Shabby Fabrics for such a generous coupon! 

Also, you do not want to miss out on a fabulous 40% off sale items!!
Check this out :
-40% off all Sale Fabrics
-40% off all Sale Patterns & Books
-40% off all Buttons
-40% off all Trims
-30% off all Remnants
Happy Shopping!!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Pam Kitty fabric. And I certain love a good sale! So I go shop now.
    Groetjes, Corry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to have to get my letter to Santa written pronto!!
    Such pretty fabrics, I think the white is my favourite :-) Have a great weekend,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop. You had me at Pam Kitty Morning. I LOVE her designs, and now they're on sale? I'm heading over to make an order right after work:>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They carry some Tilda fabrics too! I've had a hard time finding them in the states. Thanks for introducing me to another great shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam Kitty Love is so pretty, it would be so hard to pick my favorites, I think I like them all! Have a great weekend Trish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trish
    The fabrics are a feast for the eyes. I love the blue best I think, but they're all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.