grocery shopping. check.
quilts finished. check.
cards mailed out. check.
presents wrapped. check.
stocking stuffers still hidden away
in my closet. check.
crossing my fingers that I won't forget
them there. again.
like I have in the past.
I think I am ready.
How about you?
ok. I still need to mop.

beautiful photo! I'm ready too!
ReplyDeleteI love how you displayed your quilts on a chair. They are so pretty. I am ready and looking forward to having over.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and Wishing you a Blessed New Year.
Hugs
donna
We've just done the big grocery shop this morning, so now there's a break 'til Christmas Eve, then we get some meal prep done and then it's Christmas! I guess we're as ready as we can be at the moment!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful picture....we're ready. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous quilts! I am determined that quilts will be gifts for many next year. They are a gift to remember:>)
ReplyDeleteAs for my list, it's done. Happy Christmas Trish:>)
My list looks much like yours Trish but I have a few sweets to make today before I mop! Have a Merry Christmas sweet lady.
ReplyDeletebtw...the quilts look gorgeous!
I still need to quilt a quilt, do the grocery shopping and finish a knitting project - yikes! Why am I on the computer? Love the picture of the quilts on the chippy chair. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLaughing about the stocking stuffer thing - I just mailed ALL of my Christmas to kiddos and discovered MORE stocking stuffers stuffed in a bag stuffed in the closet....oy...next year? I'm in love with your chair!
ReplyDeleteYou are brill, wish I eas as organised, I'll get there one christmas in the near future :)
ReplyDeleteKaren x
Heading to the sewing room to finish wrapping. A little cooking on Monday and baking rolls Tuesday morning! Yay!!! Blessings and Joy, Doreen
ReplyDeleteA very Merry Christmas to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes, Heleen en Corry
Whew...I finally have some time to catch up on all my blog reading! I'm so glad I got the chance to pop over & wish you & yours the Merriest of Christmasses and the Happiest of New Years! I am almost ready...just gotta wrap afew gifts & plan out my menu :)
ReplyDeleteSmiles, DianeM
I love your collage of Christmas decor! I will be trying to sew today... but waiting until the last minute for a final shopping excursion I'm afraid. Marry Christmas Trish!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Christmas Trish! Still wrapping here, but I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. Love your quilts!
ReplyDeleteLynne xx