I am having so much fun sewing this adorable Spin Cycle quilt top for Clara (Clover and Violet).
She has chosen the sweetest fabrics, and the center, in robins egg blue, makes my heart swoon!
Thank you Clara (from the bottom of my heart) for allowing me the privilege to create this special quilt top for you.
She has chosen the sweetest fabrics, and the center, in robins egg blue, makes my heart swoon!
Thank you Clara (from the bottom of my heart) for allowing me the privilege to create this special quilt top for you.
xoxo




Thank you Trish! I love this block!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! ...and thank you for spelling "peek" correctly:>)
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Sometimes when I see the pattern I think, that's too hard, but when I see pictures, like you are showing here, of the quilt in blocks I can understand so much better. Thank you. Love these blocks.
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the fabrics too.
ReplyDeletexx
oh, you are making it again :) although I see it's a commissioned piece. I am still waiting for one more block to arrive from a Bee's Knees member and then I can put mine together! Love Spin Cycle!
ReplyDeleteAlready...so beautiful. What a wonderful gift...smiles..Renee
ReplyDeletebeautiful! lovely blocks, lovely colors. how very cool you're making a quilt for Clara!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!!! Happy weekend Trish! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see all these pretties come together....so lovely! Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete