kindness
There is an abundance of kindness amongst ladies in blogland. They are friendly, compassionate, and just a whole lot of fun! There are a few of you, that I know a bit better than others (chatting on the phone, texting, emails) and I am so thankful that our paths have crossed. Your friendships enrich my life.
So today's post on living a simple life, is a friendly little reminder, that your thoughtfulness is deeply felt, not only by me, but others whose blogs you visit. Encouraging someone lends a ripple affect in their life. We never really know for sure what is going on in the lives of those we blog with. Someone may be having a difficult time, but your kindness may reassure them, that they are not alone, that you care. Whether it be on a topic as serious as a family health issue, or something as simple as a little trepidation about trying something new.
Thank you for the kindness you have shared with me, personally. I read every single comment you leave and try my very best to respond to each one. You're the best!



It's true, I have made some wonderful friends through blogging, and that includes you! Part of living a simple life is getting rid of all the meaningless things that clutter our lives so we can spend time on what really matters, and one of those things is friends:>)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post and I agree.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this series of posts.
FlowerLady Lorraine
As one on the receiving end of so much kindness I am eternally grateful for all who have taken a moment to leave a special message. Smiles..Renee
ReplyDeleteKindness can be so easy to offer, can't it? And it's free. Sadly we need more people in the world who realize that. But you are right-the ladies I've gotten to know via their blogs are kind & encouraging. I've enjoyed getting to know them & you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for these posts. I look forward to reading them each Saturday morning! :)
So beautifully said! I sense YOUR kindness which always brings me back here.
ReplyDeleteSo true Trish, I have found a friend in you indeed!!
ReplyDeleteClara
xo
Hi Trish...
ReplyDeleteYour post reminds me of a simple Primary song that we would sing in church when I was little...it's a simple song with a beautiful teaching message;
I want to be kind to ev’ryone,
For that is right, you see.
So I say to myself, “Remember this:
Kindness begins with me.”
You are always so kind Tricia...kindness is in your soul:)
xx
Lori
Blogging was one of the best things I did. I have met many wonderful folks. Learned much from them and love the travel I have done;-) The one thing I find the most interesting is this: what the media says and what is really happening based on blogs I read are two very different things. Maybe it is just the blogs I read and they are more kind.
ReplyDeleteYour kindness is always appreciated.
blessings, jill
Such a wonderful reminder...there is so much incredible kindness in blog land...thank you for your sweet spirit that just comes through with every post!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post! Kindness is what matters...
ReplyDeleteI am very thankful Trish that you have shared these Saturday posts with us. There is a lot to say about "Kindness" , and no matter what has happened in blogworld you have always been kind to me. You dont know how much it is appreciated since there is also so much unkindness out there . It makes so much of a difference. God Bless, Izzy
ReplyDeleteThank you Trish for your beautiful post. Your words are always full of sweetness and kindness, especially because ,even we don't know in person, I feel that they come directly from your heart. Have a nice sunday! Barbara from Italy
ReplyDeleteYou have certainly brought kindness to my life, my friend! XXOO
ReplyDelete