Hello and welcome to the next stops on our Christmas shopping trip. Isn't this fun? Weren't Heather's, Katie's, and Allison's shops fabulous?! (Don't forget to enter Allison's pattern giveaway on Tuesday's post - winner will be chosen Friday-announced on Saturday) I wish we could all meet up for lunch or coffee and show each other our purchases!
Today we will be visiting two shops :
First we will drop by Debbie's adorable shop :
Debbie has the sweetest shop.
Everything she creates is so charming and dear.
Debbie creates precious baby quilts, pillow
covers, pin cushions, buntings/banners and more.
Secondly, we are dropping by Kimberly's shop
The first words that comes to mind while shopping in Kimberly's store, are warm and cozy.
I can just smell the apple cider brewing while listening to Christmas music playing in the background.
Kimberly has a variety of items available : hand painted signs, kitchen textiles, adorable clothes pin holders and more.
Don't you just love playing Santa?!
Happy Shopping!









Hi Trish thank you for showing all these lovely places for us to go Christmas shopping! I have already shopped at Debbie's gorgeous Happy Little Cottage, but others are new to me so thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy week :)
Helen x
WONDERFUL! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI've had my eye on that adorable patchwork quilt of Debbie's. You know how I love patchwork. :) Will have to check out Kimberly's store. Thanks for highlighting such talented ladies all week. It is fun to see the different styles of each.
ReplyDeleteI love everything Debbie makes! I need to go visit Kimberly now! Thanks Trish.
ReplyDeleteDebbie's creations are beautiful and sweet!! ;) I will have to check out the Brown Bag Studio! Thanks! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteThanks for this, Trish! I'm in chaos over here tonight, with a huge market tomorrow and Sat. It's exciting and nerve wracking all in one! I'll restock my shop on Sunday... IF there's anything left after the weekend! Take care
ReplyDelete