Hello and welcome to a wonderful
week full of fun Christmas shopping.
Our first stop is : Vintage Grey who has the sweetest vintage touches for your home. Heather's textiles are created using vintage fabrics mixed in with today's, lending an adorable timeless design.
I am especially partial to Heather's beautifully crocheted vintage hangers.
Each vintage wooden hanger is adorned with a sweet vintage feed sack strawberry and vintage doily and crocheted with 100% cotton yarn, measuring approx. 15 inches long.
Heather's vintage brooches lend extra charm to any beloved sweater, dress or shirt. Created with vintage feed sack fabric and pretty wool felt, topped with a darling vintage button. Measures 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".
Heather's shop has a great selection of other items that would be the perfect vintage gift for someone dear, be sure and drop in for a visit.
Another stop we are making today is near and dear to my heart. I am super excited to introduce my daughter Katie who has opened a little etsy shop of her own : myylittleworld
Katie has been creating since the time she could hold a crayon in her hand. We have always encouraged her talents, keeping plenty supplies to fuel her passions.
Katie is currently creating funky and fun jewelry. She has successfully sold to a local boutique as well as to friends. Etsy is a new avenue for her and I am so excited to see where it takes her!
Another stop we are making today is near and dear to my heart. I am super excited to introduce my daughter Katie who has opened a little etsy shop of her own : myylittleworld
Katie has been creating since the time she could hold a crayon in her hand. We have always encouraged her talents, keeping plenty supplies to fuel her passions.
Katie is currently creating funky and fun jewelry. She has successfully sold to a local boutique as well as to friends. Etsy is a new avenue for her and I am so excited to see where it takes her!








Wow! Such cute places to shop! Katies "fall into wonderland" necklace is awesome! I wasn't familiar with Vintage Grey but I love her style:>)
ReplyDeleteHeather is amazing and one of the most beautiful stitchers I have seen...Her eye for color and detail are impeccable...smiles..Renee
ReplyDeleteKatie's necklace is beautiful Trish!! How exciting she has opened an Etsy shoppe! Yay! Thank you so much for such a sweet and supportive post! You are truly a blessing! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteOooooo!!!!...looks like cute stuff!
ReplyDeleteThanks Trish!
I'll go check them out:-)
Great shops. Thanks for the ideas.
ReplyDelete