Find a comfy spot and enjoy browsing these fantastic shops!
Our first stop is Fashionable Fabrics. Here you will find a nice variety of novelty and designer fabrics as well as fabulous sewing patterns.

Next is The Fat Quarter Shop. They carry the latest designer fabrics, books, patterns, and have a fantastic sales page. Their selection is huge!
Our third stop today is Green Fairy Quilts Fabric Shop.
Here you will find the latest Moda and Riley Blake pre-cuts at great prices plus the option to pre-purchase coming soon releases.
Isn't this so much fun?!
There is still plenty of time to finish up those handmade gifts that we all love to give (and receive : smile). Or if you prefer shopping for the perfect fabric to bless that special someone.
**Don't forget to enter Allison's pattern giveaway on Tuesday's post - winner will be chosen Friday-announced on Saturday.**
**Don't forget to enter Allison's pattern giveaway on Tuesday's post - winner will be chosen Friday-announced on Saturday.**



I love this fun series. Of these three, I've only ordered from Green Fairy so far. I can say I would definitely order from them again! They had the best prices & shipped my fabric very quickly. It was a wonderful shopping experience! :) Love that you can pre-purchase items too.
ReplyDeleteWell I definitely think your graphics on your blog are awesome what a presentation :)
ReplyDelete