The first four rows in Lori's Row Along quilt are finished.
Now onto the fifth row, flying geese.
This is going to be such a sweet and happy quilt!
make is just about done, here is the top
will start hand quilting
when the backing arrives
measures : 50.5" x 69.5"
misc fabrics from my stash
(blues and browns were requested)
pattern is a variation of :
Camille's Jelly Filled pattern
Now to piece some batting so I can finish my
beloved Hopscotch quilt. It measures 53" x 53".
I am debating on using it for a large table topper.
Now to piece some batting so I can finish my
beloved Hopscotch quilt. It measures 53" x 53".
I am debating on using it for a large table topper.







Your rows are looking great together Trish! I like how all of your Chubby Chevrons are the same color. And I'm using scrappy backgrounds, too.
ReplyDeleteLove it all, you have been a busy bee!!
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous makes! I'm hoping to get my little geese up & flying sometime this weekend. Have fun!
ReplyDeletexx
Loving all these quilts, wow you are a busy girl, am looking forward to seeing more.
ReplyDeleteAlso really liked the block in your previous post, fab!!!
Have a sweet weekend
Karen x
A post full of quilty goodness. They are all pretty!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe first four rows look so awesome! Love the colors. The jelly filled looks like another great easy pattern, right up my alley:>)
ReplyDeleteLove your sweet rows!! The Christmas quilt is so pretty, and what a treasure it will be!! Happy quilting! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteI am so behind on my rows!! I really like your jelly filled quilt. I'm going to check out the pattern! Everything is just lovely.
ReplyDeletehi trish...you are catching right up!...love your rows and the red chubby chevrons:)
ReplyDeletelooking forward to seeing your geese!
jelly filled and hopscotch are fun!
Trish, You're quilts all look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLots of pretty quilts coming from you! I haven't started the flying geese yet. I'm a bit intimidated. I have never liked making them. I know once it's done I will love the row. Hope all is well. Don't know if you got my email on Monday. Blessings sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great! I've got to get going on the row along. I'm a bit behind. I checked out the jelly filled pattern the other day. I'm going to have to try it sometime. Love your hopscotch top too. So pretty! Wanna come to my house to knock out some of my WIP's?! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I am not the only quilter who hangs onto bits and pieces of batting;-)
ReplyDeleteBoth quilts are so very pretty. Those apples are still so tempting.
blessings,jill
I did the first row and completely stopped....Your fabric choices are impeccable. Smiles..Renee
ReplyDeleteLoving your row along, especially how you did the ribbon or ric rac in one fabric.
ReplyDeleteLove your roll along. It's very pretty. I have a question. Would it be ok to use your joyful heart is good medicine and the picture on my blog? It is very nice. jlblvn@gmail.com Thank you.
ReplyDelete