cherish
\ˈcher-ish\
: to hold dear : feel or show affection for
: to keep or cultivate with care and affection
cherish simple pleasures
Cinnabon cinnamon rolls have become a family favorite on the weekends. I look so forward to getting up extra early, staring a pot of coffee and baking a batch for my family. Such a simple gesture of love, but it warms both our hearts and our tummies.




What a beautiful effort to make for the people you love the most..I am sure they appreciate it! My simple pleasure..freshly squeezed orange juice..just gives me the zing I need in the mornings.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet Saturday morning pleasure! My simple pleasure is going for a drive in the countryside with my husband, and any of my kids that are near, seeing something we have never seen before!
ReplyDeleteYour family will have a lovely memory of Saturday mornings, and the smell of cinnamon and coffee will always transport them back to that time!!
ReplyDeleteMy simple pleasure...Sitting on the porch with a hot cup of coffee and a really good book on a warm summer morning!
Sitting around a campfire with family/friends,taking time out from the daily busy-ness, to relax and share the experience (with or without words.....just BE).
ReplyDeleteooh Trish, I'm drooling over those yummy cinnabons! They are one of my all-time favourites and a "must-have" on my list when we travel to the USA. We had a local Cinnabon when living in South Africa, but now we're in the UK, the closest one is 2 hours away! How blessed your family are :-)
ReplyDeleteMy lovely simple moment is just having quiet and calm time with my Hubby and two favourite pups - just being.
Happy Sunday,
xx
Oh...I think I need cinnamon rolls now!
ReplyDeleteMy simple pleasure is walking in the crisp morning air...or sitting on our back patio looking at the plants and trees...or just opening the door to my sewing room each morning!
Everything you make is so pretty. You have such a knack with things. I so admire you.
ReplyDelete