October 30, 2012

closing the doors.

I am in the process of changing up a few things around here, and closing the doors to my little etsy shop is one of them.  The doors will officially close this Friday.  But before they do, I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for your support and encouragement over the past few years.  You are the best!

11 comments:

  1. i do hope it's a good move for you ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of you each time I use my little Kleenex holder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why Trish? It's all ok? Kisses. Barbara from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something I toy with everyday...is it worth it I continue to ask. My thought is to move toward seasonal openings. Best to you...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knowing you, I am sure you have given this much thought. I hope you are able to find some way to keep your charming creations out there for those who love them. Perhaps a shop button or section to showcase what you can do right here on the blog? :) You are so talented & your color combinations are always beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do hope all is well with you Trish. You could have a page on your blog for selling your lovely creations.

    Hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry Trish. Praying this change will be wonderful for you!! God is so good! ;) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear you are closing your shop...I hope all is well and that you have another creative endeavor up your sleeve! xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think of your every time I wear my beautiful crocheted scarf and every time I put pins in my pin cushions. I love them - they are a part of you for me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.