Trish, this verse is just what is needed (at least for me) after the events in this world. I have been a little too glued to the news this week. Being 'glued' to God this week would have been much better for the discouragement I have felt all week.
I love this one. Even though it is the toughest thing as humans we are ever called on to do ~ WAIT. Most of us struggle with it. He just keeps trying to grow us up.
Hi there, I am so glad you came by my place because it brought me here and I love your blog. I've got to follow you I tell you-I love quilting and Moda fabrics(some of my favorites-if not top). I'm looking forward to being inspired. Have a great evening. Noreen
Trish, this verse is just what is needed (at least for me) after the events in this world. I have been a little too glued to the news this week. Being 'glued' to God this week would have been much better for the discouragement I have felt all week.
ReplyDeleteblessings, jill
I love this one. Even though it is the toughest thing as humans we are ever called on to do ~ WAIT. Most of us struggle with it. He just keeps trying to grow us up.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this!
ReplyDeleteI love this verse and the quilt top! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the photo! Perfect for a Sunday afternoon. xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeleteHi there, I am so glad you came by my place because it brought me here and I love your blog. I've got to follow you I tell you-I love quilting and Moda fabrics(some of my favorites-if not top). I'm looking forward to being inspired.
ReplyDeleteHave a great evening.
Noreen