September 8, 2012

stocking the shelves.

In addition to creating pincushions for 
some very fun trades, 
I am also stocking my little shop.  
With Christmas coming up, 
I hope to have an assortment to choose from.  
I just love making them!  
 I hope you love them too.
 xoxo

10 comments:

  1. These are so cute. My grandmother taught me how to make granny squares loonnnnggg time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO love them! Very cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're adorable! What's not to love?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable...would you ever want to make a granny square pillow for trade or commission? I would love to have one one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that are really cute, a girl can never have enough cute in their life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when I`m not the only one planing for Christmas! The pincushions are cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These remind me of sitting next to my Mamma Gussy (very great aunt) learning how to crochet. I love these color combos..smiles..Renee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pretty colors!! Have a great week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.