September 17, 2012

just for fun.


Our USA Olympic swim team made this super cute video.  I have had so much fun watching it (over and over again), thought you might like it too.  Hmmm... maybe I can make this my ring tone for Woody.   
The swimming team was one of our family's favorite Olympic sports to watch this year.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. How talented they are !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting this. I got a happy tear in the right eye and a good giggle in my belly. I shared it on facebook daring others to enjoy it! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! We love this video at our house - my kids watched it over and over during the Olympics. Seeing it again makes me miss the Olympics! They are so great!

    I hope all is well with you!! Sending hugs.

    amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to watch...we had so much fun as a family watching the Olympics every night they were on this summer...this brought back the memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.