September 4, 2012

holy macaroni it burns.

Ya.  So.  Weight and a thick belly have never been an issue for me.   Well unless you count being pregnant.  I come from a petite family, for the most part.  Both in height and weight.  (I promise I am not tooting any horns - this whole weight gain issue has been extremely humbling - nothing fits right and I feel uncomfortable.)
However, the last few years I have watched my body make some drastic changes, ones I was not prepared for.  So, when I found this regimen, I decided to give it a shot.
Today is day one.  And yes.  It burns.  Bad.  The challenge should take around 15 minutes and consists of 300 ab/core exercises.  I did not quite get all 300 in but it was very close.  The more coordinated I become, I hope to not only get 300 in, but also at a better pace.

Blogging on the topic helps to keep me accountable.  Thanks for tolerating such a post.  Are there any of you out there who would like to join in?  I saw where one lady took before and after pictures.  I am thinking about doing that, but keeping them for my eyes only!  No one needs to see that!  ha ha ha.

11 comments:

  1. Cool stuff Trish
    Please comment on my new post
    Love Ella xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well YOU GO GIRL! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I will cheer you on. Keep us posted along the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great exercises but they need to be paired with cardio to get rid of fat....the exercises will only tone, tighten and strengthen the muscles under the fat...I have to do BOTH! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I think I'll join the cheerleading squad!! I think it's great that you're doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be cheering you on Trish!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMMMMM macaroni !!!!!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just kidding !!! but really Im done with all of that stuff. Im 50 I spent most of my youth and later yrs trying to diet and workout ! IM DONE !!!Like Popey says "I am what I am"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky girl, I always gain at the waist. I'm low carbing right now and making progress, but before I go for the burn I'm just trying to get on my bike and walk to get more fit. It's a constant battle but I keep fighting:>)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pair we'd make... I'm almost 6 feet tall! Good for you, you're so inspiring in many ways, Trish! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ack...I sadly missed this one. Hm. I am always up for the challenge. That is the only place I carry my weight right in the middle. I too have never had a weight problem. We are all so tiny on my side at barely 5 feet tall. Any gain goes right to the tummy. My 9 miles of heavy walking a week are doing great but not really touching my middle. Thank you for the inspiration and jolt. Your daughter is gorgeous. I am so glad you had such a wonderful day with her...smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.