The first time I had ever seen Michael Miller's Travel Trailer fabric was on Renee's August Giveaway. I just loved the retro camping look and the colors are so charming. I immediately scoured the web trying to locate it.
Soon after, I entered Sherri's (A Quilting Life) sponsored giveaway for a $25.00 gift certificate to Fashionable Fabrics. Mentioning what I especially liked in their store was an entry. Can you guess what I listed? Yes, the Michael Miller Trailer Travel fabric. There was only three yards left ... I held my breathe.
To my delight ... I won!!!
I almost cried! Truly.
I have two plans for my beloved fabric, one is a quilt and the other is an apron. On one hand, I am scared to death to sew the apron (I have not crossed over to the garment sewing side yet - but really really want to), on the other hand I really want to try.
Wish me luck!
Have a lovely weekend.
xoxo

That is cute fabric! Can't wait to see your apron. You sew so beautifully I don't think you'll have any trouble at all!
ReplyDeleteThat will make a cute apron, let me know if I can help!!
ReplyDeleteMcCall's has a few apron patterns that are adorable and really easy to sew! That fabric is so cute and will be adorable as an apron!
ReplyDeleteAn apron is a very good choice for your first garment making. You should have no trouble at all. Cute fabric. MM fabrics are all so adorable. I have some Springtime in Paris I hate to cut. Someday.
ReplyDeleteblessings, jill
That fabric is too cute!!! Let me know if you find a cute apron pattern. I have been on the hunt for an easy one as I too am not a garment seamstress!! :) xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Trish!! Can't wait to see what you create with it!! Looking forward to your pretty new hair cut!! Have a great day! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteOf course, I forgot your making an apron! Can't wait to see it when you find the perfect pattern!! I know it will be sooo cute! xo Heather
ReplyDeletePiece of cake. You will love it...can't wait to see your new haircut...smiles...Renee
ReplyDeleteThat is darling fabric!! I'm glad I am not the only one who cries when I see fabric I love. =D
ReplyDeleteTrish, That fabric is just adorable! Bee in my Bonnet's 1 Yard Apron is fantastic! You should check it out!
ReplyDeleteLove that fabric! Have you seen the Michael Miller one too? I think an apron would be perfect with this fabric!
ReplyDeleteThat fabric is just toooo cute, congrats to you!! There is a SUPER easy pattern in the book "Fresh from the Clothesline" by Darlene Zimmerman. Her boo is full of super cute things.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute fabric - cant wait to see your finished projects with it. Have fun creating! Xx
ReplyDeleteLove that fabric! The little metal lawn chairs bring back fond childhood memories and, of course, the pink flamingos are the best! Enjoy the project process....you'll do terrific I'm sure! Hugs, Doreen
ReplyDeleteI love this cute print too, Trish! I am so pleased you won this fabric, you will use it beautifully...I look forward to seeing your makes with it.
ReplyDeleteThe pics of you and your daughter on your previous post are so sweet :)
Have a very happy weekend.
Helen x
What darling fabric. I say go for the apron. So happy you won it :)
ReplyDeleteLove your fabric. It was make a fab apron.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
This is the cutest fabric ever. I could see it in a vintage trailer.
ReplyDelete