I am like a child on Christmas morning, waiting for Lori's adorable quilt along instructions! Row two is now underway and I love it! I had never made a butterfly block and Lori's method is wonderful! I am so thankful for the time she has taken with us to share her amazing talents. If you are not currently doing the quilt along and would like to join, hop in! We are on row two and Lori has allowed two weeks between each lesson.
(source)
If you have not already dropped by Lori's blog today, by all means go now to read about her latest news! My heart raced when I read about it and saw her new line in action. I love all Lori's fabrics, but I have to say, this one is my very favorite!! A must on my wish list!
Have a nice day and
thank you for visiting.
xoxo






Your butterflies are so cute!! Love the fabric. Love that dot quilt too!!
ReplyDeleteYour butterflies look great!
ReplyDeleteI haven't really started yet but I will. Stressful week to say the least so I need to sew to manage. Your butterflies are SO cute.
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks Trish!!!!...you are the sweetiest sweetheart and I love that you are all a flutter over the butterflies!!!
ReplyDeletexx
Lori
Hi there, just a little note to let all the kind people that have posted on my blog, that last night Sept. 12 my blog(patchysails2000) was hacked and my email too and the entire content was removed by them. Blogger said they did not do it , so some one else had. I have a new email addy but holding off on the blog for a bit. Thankfully I only had quilting related stuff on it , Im glad I didnt post pics of my grandchildren because whoever did this could have had my pics too.
ReplyDeletePlease contact me at perladevinadelmar@gmail.com Izzy R.
Love your butterflies! And I love Lori's new fabric as well!
ReplyDeleteWow, you have been busy! Your butterflies are so pretty. I cut mine out this afternoon - cant wait to start sewing. Love that in just two rows I have already learnt so much :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
I KNOW! Aren't you just dying to make one of her circle quilts!?
ReplyDeleteLove your newest squares too, the black gingham is perfect!
For the last two days I have just learned more than a years worth from her blog. She is a wonderful teacher and I cannot wait to get my hands on those circle rulers.. Your butterflies looks amazing. I love to see how everyones fabric choices turn out. Smiles...Renee
ReplyDeleteOh, I really love this butterfly block! So pretty! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteI love your butterfly blocks, especially your use of the black gingham.
ReplyDeleteYour butterfly blocks are beautiful! What fun!
ReplyDeleteyour butterfly blocks are adorable.
ReplyDeleteso much fabric cuteness.
i've got to get started on my rows.
(isn't lori's lots of dots quilt to die for?)
your butterflies are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh! I felt the same way when I say her post and looked at her adorable quilt she made with circles!!! My heart skipped a beat! I just want to push everything else aside and play with rows... and circles now too!!!
ReplyDelete