So. Notice anything different? Woody and I have been working on altering my blog to something a bit more ... timeless. Something that will stay as is. In some regard, I feel like I have "found myself" in blog land and I wanted my blog to reflect that.
I am fortunate to have a husband who knows how to do the whole html thing and has his own domain. My button is hosted from it. (wink wink Clara) Free for the taking, if you so wish.
The weather stinks today. Rain. Warm. Blah. I am so ready for autumn. Don't hate me. But the weather here is HOT in the summer, and we don't have a pool or in close proximity to something fun to do.
So in making the best of the situation, I am getting lots of sewing done, Woody is ironing some pants for work (while sitting in a chair with the ironing board down low), and Nathan is creating a wallet from duct tape. Pretty cool huh?! Thank you Amy for the suggestion. Teenage boys don't want to do the "crafty" type things like they did when younger. This is a great fit for us.
I hope you are having a great
day where ever you are.
xo


Wink wink back at you! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteIt's disgustingly hot here also Trish. I would be happy with 70's any day. :)
ReplyDeleteYour new button is going on my blog today!!
ReplyDeleteOh Trish it is really hot here to. Our winters are mild to. So glad to hear you are getting lots of sewing done.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
I know you have been boiling. We are supposed to get hot too this week so the kids are asking to head to the beach one day. Glad all is well and they really have amazing duct tape nowadays don't they?
ReplyDeleteI love your button and will happily put it on my sidebar!! We have been scorching too and I absolutely LOVE fall too. Happy you are getting lots done, and I think I am going to start a granny square quilt just for me!!! xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable! I will be adding it to my sidebar, and it reminds me, I have been meaning to make my own button. Better get to work! :>)
ReplyDeleteMy daughter loves to work with duct tape and I can get my sons to do anything that has to with fly tying. It is an art in itself.I think we have every color of duct tape at our house too. Your blog is always so beautiful and this new button is very timeless. Smiles...Renee
ReplyDeleteLOve your pretty new button!! I will be adding it to my sidebar!! Have a lovely evening! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteYour button is so sweet, and sew you! I love it when our honeys support us with their love and talent ~
ReplyDelete:-}pokey
The blog is looking great!!!! Good job with the button ~ glad that you have a helper.
ReplyDeleteHappy monday
beautiful! i hope it cools down for you soon my friend but i don't want autumn here yet. it just barely got warm! xo
ReplyDelete