July 20, 2012

great granny along finish.

I finished my great granny along 
table topper.  
I love this pattern so much
and it was so much fun to piece. 
I can't wait to quilt it!
Your comments regarding my background of 
choice have been so sweet. 
They have warmed my heart.  
Thank you.

24 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Hand quilting is going to make it over the top cute!!! Happy Weekend! xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish, Can't wait to see your beautiful hand quilting! I am still hoping to give that a try really soon! Your work is always so inspirational and lovely! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute table topper. Love the fabric choices too. Can't wait to see the hand quilting. I'm sure it will be spectacular. Oh and I love the name of that border fabric..Mini Mikes...so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHH...They are checks! I thought they were dots. SO cute and unique. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I have to say I didn't see that black working but now it is gorgeous. I am off to order that sweet mini mike. Beautiful job. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always! Love the gingham background. We received our package, and am loving the fabric! Maddie has happy feet! Thank you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it more than anything ever! favorite grannie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did it! You finished your project....as I knew you would :)
    I got sidetracked by some fun Matroyshka cross-stitching & haven't started my Granny Along yet :( Funny how we get off on a tangent sometimes. I absolutely LOVE your choice of fabrics & colors - can't wait to see it quilted :) Have a great weekend.
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet and happy piece.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blocks are great. And what a good choice of background!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your background fabric!! I also love this block, it is my new favorite block to put together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colors just pop right out of that background. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the color combinations, I've been so busy I've only managed 2 blocks so far lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Trish
    Sounds kind of lovely with rain... I find it very difficult to stay in my sewing room when the sun is shining. It is easier to be sewing productive in fall and winter. I see you are busy with lots of stuff. I still haven't tried the granny block... It is just a question of time as I totally adore it. Looking forward to your completed table runner. Have a lovely weekend.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely colours you've chosen. 30's fabrics are so cheerful aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! And the darker background makes it usable for autumn too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Trish I love the background your choose. Your quilt looks great.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  21. Trish I love the background you choose for the background of your granny squares. I am looking forward to seeing all quilted.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your sense of color and balance is fantastic. The black check couldn't be more perfect. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great choice on the black background... ~karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.