I have been wanting to learn how to make a granny square quilt block using 2.5" squares, with out waste. But since I have never made one, nor seen a tutorial to show me how, I winged it. And this is what I came up with ...
Heather inspired me, by making two granny square blocks at a time. I thought if I did the same, my little scrap box would be smaller and my little stash of scrap granny square blocks will grow. I have absolutely no plan for where they will end up, but they sure are fun to make.
If you are interested in seeing a tutorial, I would be happy to make one. Just let me know in the comments.
I hope you are having a great week. My days are fast and furious, but only temporarily (thank goodness). So I hope to get back to visiting your blogs and actually answering my emails, very soon.

Yes, please do a tutorial I am currently choosing fabrics for a granny square! I love your choices!
ReplyDeleteI love this fabrics, gorgeous!
ReplyDeletePlease do!!
ReplyDeleteI love your new profile picture. =)
Nice! A tutorial would be great. Also, love your new pic! :)
ReplyDeleteLove Miss Heather and would love a tutorial....Thanks for the offer...smiles...Renee
ReplyDeleteA tutorial for this would be so great!
ReplyDeleteYes please do post a tutorial - I love squares but need to learn to progress from my usual blocks! :-)
ReplyDeletecuuuuute! tutorial please!
ReplyDeleteYes Trish a tutorial woul be great!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks and cheers
I follow your beautiful blog and love all the beautiful pictures. But what happen with Thomas? Did he return home or did you lost him forever.
ReplyDeleteHugs from Denmark
Love your gorgeous grannie!! Aren't they so fun to make!! Your fabrics are always so pretty! Can't wait to see more of them!! Happy sewing!! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteYes please!!! Hope things slow down soon! xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Your fabrics are so dainty
ReplyDeleteThat's a darling block. Would love to see a tutorial.
ReplyDeleteVery cute Trish! I think I need to do this one too....it is a great block!
ReplyDelete