May 4, 2012

w.i.p.

( Ms. Elizabeth snuggled in my seeing stars quilt )
My works in progress consist of : scheduling an A.C.T. at our local college (for our sophomore home schooled son), submitting final grades for Biology (YAY!!), and administering a Geometry test (a really big one). Oh, and I made a batch of chocolate chip banana bread with some straggler bananas that needed eating. And since it is Friday ... we will have pizza and watch a family movie - we do this every Friday night.  I always look so forward to it!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
xoxo 

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have a busy, but fun weekend Trish!! Love Ms. Elizabeth!! So cute!! Have a great Friday!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Thomas come home? I had a tabby like him one time - very affectionate cats. Easy to really love, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of that movie...I checked out your link..it looks funny :) I'll have to rent that one - I usually like Jack Black. Enjoy movie night!
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious cat...

    Have fun tonight with your family. It just doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely photograph of Ms. Elizabeth...she looks so cosy there in your quilt Trish...
    Hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest picture ever! Hope you had a wonderful Friday night. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very happy to hear that you will have a peaceful and warm family weekend. You and your family deserve it. Baci. Barbara from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh don't ya just love wrapping up the home school year. I have burnout but know the end is near.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousMay 05, 2012

    That sounds like it must have been a great Friday night. Ms. Elizabeth looks very, very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at that little stinker! Our cats love anything cuddly, looks like you got a thumbs up from the sweet cat on this satr quilt:>)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousMay 06, 2012

    wow, you've been busy! Enjoy your special family time. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.