May 24, 2012

(totally) unplanned blog break.

It is the biggest stinker when my internet goes down.  
I feel like I have been held hostage.  
(please send chocolate chip cookies ... ha ha ha)
Truly, I have had no internet in a week!  
It feels like dog years!  
Seven years per week!
I am dy.ing to get over to Amy's and check out all the quilts that are parading through the quilt festival.  I wait for this event and was looking so forward to being able to participate.  Not so this time around.  I will need to work on something extra dear for the fall quilt festival.
Soo.  How. are. you??  Gosh I have missed each of you and will be dropping by for a visit at your blogs.  If you have emailed me, I promise, I am meandering through my emails as well.

On a crafty side note:
With the best of intentions ... I have held on to my two swoon blocks, hoping to make more, and well, it just hasn't happened, so they will be hand quilted and made into table squares. 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is horrid! I do hope you get your internet back soon...Sometimes I wonder if we are way to 'hooked' on it, well..it's too late now.

    Hope you have a happy weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad you are plugged back in! xo love those swoon blocks and can't wait to see how you quilt them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering how you were doing today and thinking you hadn't been on all week. I missed you! The swoon blocks are so pretty, I got a set of charm squares in some of her designs, aqua and red and I just haven't had time to break into it yet. Ugh, I hate work:>{ lol. Hope all is well and the internet stays up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about the internet!! I can only imagine not having it, and I guess I could probably use a day or two away from it!! I would probably get more accomplished! I am almost done with the quilt!! ;) Glad your back my dear, and love your swoon blocks!!! Have a lovely night! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would hate it if my internet was down though a break affords me time to attend to other pre-computer things. Glad you are back in the land of blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you have it back...I was just getting ready to send you an e-mail! Love the Swoon blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trish! I was worried about you! Glad it was just an internet issue. Bet you got tons accomplished without it :) Love the swoon blocks! xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you`re back :o) Lovely quilts for tablr squares :o)
    Have a very nice weekend
    love
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed you too xx
    Krystena

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed you too Trish! Love the swoon blocks...they will make such perfect table squares.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad everything is okay at home...well, as okay as can be with no internet service, lol. Your blocks are so pretty. I love that fabric line. Have a great weekend. Patty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.