May 7, 2012

sentimental.

Every year I receive a smidge of birthday money that I weigh very heavily what it will be spent on.  I look especially for something most dear, a treasure I will cherish.
This year I choose a very pretty hand made tea towel from Vintage Grey.  Heather has the pretties tea towels.  It was tough deciding which to purchase.
That is, until I saw the adorable strawberries!!  Oh sweet mercy!  Strawberries are my very favorite!!  
This is one of my very favorite birthday purchases!  Heather has added the sweetest charm with a pretty doily, a half dresden plate with such cute fabrics, and a crochet trim at the bottom, all on vintage fabric.
It is perfect.  A sweet delight that I smile at each time I see it!  I was planning to hang it in my kitchen (a don't touch sort of towel) but I can't stop looking at it, so for now it goes where I go!
Thank you Heather, for such a pretty creation.  Thank you for the personal details and how sweet that you printed my name on the tag.  
I absolutely love my purchase!!!

10 comments:

  1. I am so glad it arrived safely, and that you are enjoying it!! That truly makes my day, Trish!! Have a beautiful day!! Much love and many hugs to you!! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely lovely! I would carry it around with me too! Heather is so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect! Happy Birthday. It is so perfect. I adore it. It is more like a fashion accessory than a towel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Trish! hope you are keeping well!
    Liv x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Such lovely fabrics and sweet details too. And Happy Birthday to you, Trish!
    Loved your starry quilt picture below with the kitty as well!
    Wishing you a happy week.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fabric is gorgeous. Keep the spaghetti sauce hands off that one for sure. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful Trish! I love the dresden on the dish towel, the colors, everything! Great choice:>)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful! I have a "thing" for tea towels so I can truly appreciate how special this is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is such a beautiful piece. I too have a vintage grey at my home and I love it...Heather is as sweet as they come. Your blog is just as beautiful. Your sewing skills are inspirational. Prayers for Mr. Thomas. Happy Mother's Day...Smiles..Renee

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is such a beautiful piece. I too have a vintage grey at my home and I love it...Heather is as sweet as they come. Your blog is just as beautiful. Your sewing skills are inspirational. Prayers for Mr. Thomas. Happy Mother's Day...Smiles..Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.