May 15, 2012

finishing up.

Approaching the finish line on spin cycle could not be more exciting!  I have just the sashing and rows to sew together and then prep for some hand quilting! Am I the only one wishing I could attend Market??  
So much talent under one roof!  Maybe one day.  What a dream come true that would be!
linking to : Quilt Story

17 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! I just ordered some of Allison's patterns for my shop. I just might have to keep one of these for myself. I love the old-fashioned look of the block.

    My son is graduating this weekend, so I won't be attending Market either, although I hope to in fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt looks beautiful Trish! Going to Market would be so Fun!! I would want to buy/order everything in site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilt. You always have such good taste in fabric and the pattern is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is sweet!! I would love to go to market too. To be surrounded by oodles of fabric and chatting with people who love the same things we do would be fabulous!! xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to market would be awesome! Can anyone go?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it not make you squirm that it is in my backyard? Oh I am so wishing I had a pass....smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your quilt!

    It's hard for me not being able to attend market this spring either...luckily there is a lot of info. available on-line from so many who post from there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is such a great block and quilt! I will pin this so I remember to try one day soon! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you you will be one day in a big market like the of kansas city with your patterns and fabric lines. Every success starts with a dream. Don't stop. Baci. Barbara from italy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love it Trish! Can't wait to see it finished!! So, when you hand quilt, you put all layers together before you start, right? I want to hand quilt that vintage embroidery quilt top, I finished awhile ago, and wasn't sure. Thanks!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE it Trish!!! It's turning out fabulous and I love how you've made it your "own"...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your spin cylcle!! it's perfectly lovely!

    thanks for your market sympathy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful and so delightful!

    as you know, i am all for wishing out loud! cheering you on!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's looking so beautiful already, Trish! And the hand quilting will be perfect! I'm so looking forward to seeing it :)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, ♥ Love ♥!
    You must give me some tips on sashing like that. I love it and want to try it on my next quilt but I've never done it before. I "think" I know how it's done but I may need advice:>)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your quilt is beautiful! I must get that pattern--I love the fabrics that you used.

    I dream of going to Sample Spree. Oh, if only...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Trish :o) Cute blocks you`ve got there! Looks fabulous! Hope you and your Family are well
    Kissssssses
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.