There is just something about pulling a quilt or in this case, a table topper, out of the drier and all that crinkly goodness appears. I never get tired of it.
I used Allison's star pattern ... again. I can't help it. I love stars and I love her patterns. It is so much fun to see how the project takes on a different look, based on what fabrics I am using.
The fabric in this table topper is Day Dream. I am actually using the scraps from this fabric to create the mini granny square quilt. Which I am debating on making into a large pillow, euro size. (the table topper went home with a friend whose family has been such a support to us during this difficult time)
Yesterday, the postman brought Amy's bee block fabrics. I can not wait to make her block!! It is going to be so much fun. For a sampling of what she has asked us to do, drop by The Bee's Knees.
In addition to the bee block fabric, Amy mailed fabrics for a little trade we had! I am so in love with what she sent, I can hardly stand it!!
Such sweet fabrics. And do you see those darling little strawberries? Melts my heart. Thank you Amy for such a fun trade! xoxo
Yesterday, the postman brought Amy's bee block fabrics. I can not wait to make her block!! It is going to be so much fun. For a sampling of what she has asked us to do, drop by The Bee's Knees.
In addition to the bee block fabric, Amy mailed fabrics for a little trade we had! I am so in love with what she sent, I can hardly stand it!!
Such sweet fabrics. And do you see those darling little strawberries? Melts my heart. Thank you Amy for such a fun trade! xoxo









Oh what darling fabrics. You have great taste.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful star quilt topper!! I love stars, too!! So fun to make!! This looks like a great pattern, too!! Love your new fabrics. The strawberry one is soo cute!! Have a great day, Trish!! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteThe fabrics are so lovely. Adorable! And your star mini is amazing. I love stars too. They are so pleasing to the eye with their symmetry.
ReplyDeleteI love stars too.
ReplyDeleteThe illustrations of the little girls remind me of books my Oma had when I was little.
I'm so glad you like them!!
ReplyDeleteYour star mini is so adorable. I love mini projects - there's such a nice sense of satisfaction finishing something quickly. ;)
Amy sent such adorable fabrics! I know you'll use them well:>)
ReplyDeleteThat topper looks like sunshine on the table!
Hi Trish! Love the table runner and I am absolutely swooning over the Children at Play fabric!!! You are going to have so much fun playing with that fabric! xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeleteWhat a completely sweet table topper! And the fabric too! Oh my! Delightful.
ReplyDeleteLaura xo
Love those stars! Children at Play is one of my favorites too! Lovely swap! I'm home!!
ReplyDeleteLove your table topper trish! And what a fabulous swap you had with Amy :) can't wait to see what you make with them.
ReplyDeleteJessie, xo
Great fabrics! I have some in my stash. I'm still hoarding it...Love the strawberries!
ReplyDelete