May 9, 2012

bee blocks for Amy.

Oh what fun this has been!!  Creating blocks for others!  For Amy's block, she was looking for a box in a box design.  I had so much fun working with her happy and bright fabrics!  I was able to add my own border on her large block by using some of my favorite Pam Kitty Morning fabric.
Then with the remaining little scraps, a hand quilted mug rug.  Thank you Amy, for letting me play with your fabrics!  I can not wait to see your beautiful quilt come together!!

10 comments:

  1. Nicely done, you've created a memory for her. What a good thing to do ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Trish! I love the colours and the block you chose, and the Pam Kitty Morning fabric is so fresh and sweet. Lovely little mug mat too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to make a mug rug out of the cute scraps!! Adorable block too! xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun blocks and fabrics! PKM is always good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I need to get caught up on my bee blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mug rug is just delightful! Lovely block!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I need to get caught up on my bee blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, just love them!! Such bright and cheery colors!! I love making mug rugs!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really could not be cuter. I love it. I must try this technique of stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.