April 22, 2012

Sunday.

Happy Sunday to you.
The rain never fell yesterday.
But boy was I able to get a lot accomplished.
I hope you are having a nice weekend.
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love the pillow with scripture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cross stitch pillow!! So charming! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish
    You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything is going better for your family.
    I have that same x-stitch pattern.
    I didn't do this one, but another from the book.
    Take care now-Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pillow is so pretty! Now don't go telling me that you cross stitched and sewed the whole thing yesterday! Lol, you never cease to amaze me with what you get done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty pillow Trish ...I love the details..you are so clever!
    Hope you have a lovely week,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.