With rain expected today, I am pretty much organizing my craft/sewing room. I am a homebody, but on rainy days, even more so.
Aren't these cute labels? They are for labeling jelly/jam jars, but they sure make a cute label for fabric too.
I would really like to make a table runner with my dear Strawberry Fields charm pack, sometime soon. Oh and bake chocolate chip cookies. Ya, definitely some chocolate chip cookies.
Do you have any weekend plans?
What are you working on?



I am in-between projects. My sewing room had a reorganizing time earlier this week, so that's done. Hubby is working on the motorcycle and our tandem recumbent bike, which means I get to do what I want in my room. I just haven't fully decided what that will be yet. =)
ReplyDeleteI have a layer cake of Strawberry Fields. Isn't it pretty fabric? I haven't decided what to make with mine yet. =)
Have fun!
Great idea to make those into fabric labels, so cute!
ReplyDeleteI went to grandsons bowling B.day party last night and granddaughters B.day brunch this morning...off I run!
Have a wonderful weekend! xo
Love that strawberry fields. I actually have a block of the month quilt in it that I am waaaaaay behind on. It's a Christmas gift so it's on the back burner for now. It is too hot to do much outside and my house is clean so that means play time in my craft room...Yay! Have a wonderful weekend sweet friend, Patty
ReplyDeleteLove all those charm packs!!
ReplyDeleteI am on the hunt for a buffet for my dining room. Has to be cheap!! So thrift stores are on the agenda.
And I have projects in the sewing room that I would love to finish!!
Have a great weekend!! xoxo Debbie
Sounds like fun!! I enjoy organizing, and love those sweet labels!!! I made my first small quilt with the Strawberry Fields!! Such a pretty line!! Have a lovely weekend sweet Trish!! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteSounds very productive there, I do like your red checked labels, that will put a smile on your face when you look at them!
ReplyDeleteLet's see, I've cooked breakfast, made cookies, changed the bedding, cleaned out the refrigerator and next is typing my Bible test for the second graders this week. Then, I'm off to finish the I Spy quilt, and maybe even post about it. I do love a "free" Saturday. (It's 9 am, but I saw Larry off to overtime work at 4 am. I probably will schedule a nap in there, too, LOL!)
:-}pokey
just looking at those charm squares makes me ACHE to get back into some quilting....it seems like it's been so long since I made anything 'quilty'! today we're just being homebodies, too, got a pot of soup in the crockpot and dough for fresh rolls in the bread oven. miss you and praying for woody!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great project for a rainy day! And Strawberry Fields... yum! We're all set to do a little shopping after a walk with my parents this morning. It's a rare sunny day, so we'll roll the windows down and enjoy it! Have a great afternoon and be sure to eat a cookie for me if you get them baked!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of fabric labels. Today we went for a walk on the beach and i managed to do some crochet. Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes, corry
Rainy days are so perfect for organizing and sewing...sure wish we could get some rain here...it's supposed to hit 100 today, and I'm not ready for the heat!
ReplyDeleteLove the labels!
Great idea for the labels!
ReplyDeleteI always find it so hard to cut into my precuts, but Strawberry Fields--LOVE! I have a charm pack of Dream On, too--I need to scrounge up some yardage via ebay so I can make something substantial with it.
I finally got started piecing my Clover & Violet QAL blocks. I'm anxious to get to the embroidery bits, and see if I can remember how to do it! LOL
Have a great weekend!
I just finished up my FNSI projects.. didn't get them quite done last night. Love that fabric, will make a sweet table runner. Can I drop by for a cookie? I'll bring the milk! xo
ReplyDeleteTrish,
ReplyDeleteI'll be working in my new room, or should I say on my new room. I'm sewing skirts for a table in the center of the room I can lay out quilts on. It's kind of hard to explain but I'll post on it and you will see what I am talking about. I loved your sweet comment and had to laugh because you started it off with the word "seriously". The reason I laughed at that was I bought a little metal pink sign that says "Seriously?" on it and hung it over the doorway because I can't believe it myself. It IS too good to be true and I just cannot believe how lucky I am to have this wonderful space - and how lucky I am that my husband is a carpenter! Thanks again for the nice comment. It makes me so happy when other people love it too!
Hugs,
Julie
oooh, love those fabrics! I do have a wonderful plan of visiting my daughter and her two little ones! I am so excited, now that is something that I love more than sewing!!
ReplyDelete