April 13, 2012

notes from a hospital room.

Just a quick note to say, that Woody ended up having to undergo yet another surgery.  His third since January 24th.  This was the scariest one of all, with a very strong possibility of paralysis.  Praise the Lord, that was not the case and after the surgeon spoke with me following the surgery, I took such a deep breath. 
Our deepest thanks to those of you who have been praying for him and our family as well.  Truly.  Each prayer has been deeply felt.  Carrying us through this difficult time.  {{ hugs to you }}
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo

42 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Lovely stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great news!

    Thank you Lord for answered prayer.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it went well!!!

    your projects look so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you Trish and grateful that all went well for your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God! I'm so sorry for all the struggles. I wish I could sit down and talk with you! My Larry has had health troubles and we too have some money struggles because of it, but I'm so glad for the LORD'S blessings through it all. Start a thankfulness list, and keep counting those blessings. #1 is that you both know the Lord, and that you both love and are deeply committed to Him, and to each other. I'm keeping you in prayer, sweet lady ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping you and Woody in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a lurker, mostly, but just wanted to say that I'm praying for your DH & family. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad the operation went well, Trish. Thinking of you and sending warmest wishes to you both.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My prayers are with you Trish. Glad the surgery went well. Hugs to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for your hubby's good recovery. Keep your eyes on God and He will see you all through.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Each day of our lives are so fragile....thank goodness you have a faith to sustain you in these difficult times. I will pray that your husband gains his health back soonest and that you only have good things to look forward to. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear the surgery went well for him. Better days are ahead I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. my goodness what a trial you all are going through..Have you read Hinds Feet on High Places? Keep trusting in the Lord and know that we're all praying for you and your husband...so glad you received good news, but I'm sure all that waiting was tough!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trish some how I missed this. I am so sorry you guys are back at the hospital again but so very glad he is doing well and he did not suffer the worst. You are both in my prayers honey.

    ReplyDelete
  15. May your DH's recovery be swift. May you both feel the strength, peace and healing love of Jesus flowing through and surrounding you continually.

    Love, hugs and prayers ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  16. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sending good wishes your way and I'm very glad your husband pulled through. Bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Praying you know the peace that passeth understanding surrounding you and yours x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What great news, Trish!! A true blessing!!I will continue to pray for his strength and recovery!! LOve your sweet stitch book!! Have a blessed weekend! ;) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my, so wonderful to hear this news Trish...So happy for you both that it is over...
    Sending lots of love,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Trish you must be so relieved.
    My prayers are with you dear friend
    Lots of love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Praying that this is the last surgery he will need! Take care....

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief too! Been praying and thinking of you daily. Did not want to intrude. So glad you posted. Sending love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You poor things, all you've been through this year, I hope that this is the last surgery your hubby will need and he'll be fighting fit soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. The prayers continue...along with praise for such a wonderful outcome for his surgery! Yay for Woody, and for the doctors, and especially for God who cares for us:>)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am so glad the surgery went well. I will continue to keep you and Woody in my prayers. Hopefully, this will be the last one. Hugs sweet friend, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hugs and prayers still coming your way. I am so happy the surgery went well. xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Trish know that you and your family are in my prayers. So sorry I have not been around. I been kinda slacking. But I do think of you often.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  29. thank heavens! xoxoxo love ya trish!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Trish
    I'm so sorry to hear your DH had to endure another surgery, but I'm so thankful it turned out well.
    Woody's still in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Praise God for His goodness! Such a stressful time for you, my heart goes out to you Trish. Sending you the tightest of hugs, love Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. God is good good good! :)
    Love and Hugs!
    Shann

    ReplyDelete
  33. All the best for you and your family. xxxxx Barbara from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  34. All the best for you and your family. xxxxx Barbara from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  35. Will keep you and your family in my prayers..best wishes for a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wonderful news. I'm so relieved for both of you. I pray that this will be th last surgery for a long time'

    ReplyDelete
  37. Dear Trish
    I was stopping by your lovely blog to say hello and to thank you for visiting mine and for your kind words. I find out that you are going through rough time and I can only wish the best to you and your family. I have just met your blog but I am in love with the way you use the colours and with your talent as a quilter. I wish I had a tenth of your patchwork and quiliting technique, I am not patient enough!!! Congrats on everything (also the peeks from your gorgeous house) and many many positive thoughts to you!

    hugs

    federica

    ReplyDelete
  38. wow...I am so sorry! Prayed for him this morning. I love the little bear in the pocket. I don't know if you know, but my daughter Amy went home to the Lord in '98. That little bear was one of the last things I bought her at the Hospital gift shop. I still have it, tucked away with other things of hers.
    I am so glad the surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow...I am so sorry! Prayed for him this morning. I love the little bear in the pocket. I don't know if you know, but my daughter Amy went home to the Lord in '98. That little bear was one of the last things I bought her at the Hospital gift shop. I still have it, tucked away with other things of hers.
    I am so glad the surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my Trish. My heart goes out to you. I am wishing and praying for speedy recovery. My granddaughter has g-tube surgery tomorrow. It is tough stuff we go through.

    ReplyDelete
  41. So glad everything went well Trish
    God bless
    Liv x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.