April 29, 2012

no. 4

Yay.  Granny square number four is complete.  This has been such a fun little quilt to make, I am already imagining a much bigger one, later on.
Still no sign of Thomas (sniff.).  But I am hopeful for his return.  Thank you for the kind words and little prayers said for his coming home.
Did a little fabric destash.  There is a jelly roll of Day Dream in my etsy shop.  I love this fabric!  I have used an entire layer cake of it, and it is the scraps that I am using for my little granny square quilt.


"He has made everything beautiful in it's time."
Ecclesiastes 3:11

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet square!

    I am so sorry to hear about Thomas being missing. He may come home yet.

    Love, hugs and prayers ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Granny square number 4 Trish!
    Oh my, I am so sorry to read about Thomas though...it must be such a worry for you...I am crossing my fingers for his safe return and hope to hear of good news soon,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little project and I love the fabric. If it is still there next week, I may come buy it just for myself. Hope Thomas finds his way home. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think this one is my very favorite! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your granny!! Such pretty colors!! Hope he comes home soon!! ;) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful granny square block...and that jelly roll...such a beautiful line!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been away from my computer and missed the post about Thomas. I pray he has made his way home by now. God loves his furry creatures and his word says that he sees a sparrow fall. Love how your quilt is coming along. The play of lights and dark comes through the computer so stunningly that I can't imagine what it's like in person. Wish I could see it in person, though! Have a good day dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was stopping in to check on Thomas. When I first saw his picture I thought it meant he was home! Then I scrolled down.... I hope, hope, hope he comes home soon! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Trish I am so sorry to hear your lovely, lovely cat Thomas is missing. I am sending my positive thoughts to you! In the hope he may return soon :)
    Jessie, xo
    p.s. loove your granny square block, it's all coming together great so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.