April 6, 2012

my happy blogger quilt.

my happy blogger quilt is finished.  and boy am i in love.  each square from all over the world and feels like a great big hug.  warm and crinkled up, right out of the drier.  my favorite.
right after i left the room ... ms. elizabeth made herself at home.  lizzy tested.  lizzy approved.


linking to : sew and tell

31 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt, and I love the story behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly gorgeous and special work of art. Happy Easter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous Trish! Hope you have a very Happy and Blessed Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! That is my kind of quilt. One to be used and treasured! Happy Easter Trish! xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Trish, It came out so pretty! What a work of love. I hope it brings you warmth and comfort for many years. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Trish! I just love it! I spied my piece :) The spotted sashing is perfect.
    Just shows how beautiful a scrap quilt can be, and as a bonus, all your friends are there with you every time you look at it!
    Have a wonderful Easter.
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! I think about you each time I use the tissue holder I bought from you! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so beautiful, what a wonderful quilt! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love the kitty too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is beautiful, Trish! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful quilt and what a happy story behind it. Happy Easter to you and yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful quilt you have made, Trish. And how very special that so many of us contributed a patch to it....such a lovely and special idea, which you have turned into something so pretty. Wishing you a very Happy Easter.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your quilt is beautiful :)
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your quilt is beautiful :)
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is so beautiful Trish!! I love all the colors and what a special treasure to cozy up with!! Much love to you and your family! Have a blessed Easter Trish!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful quilt!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful quilt!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is absolutely gorgeous! I teared up when I saw it. It really is like hugs from around the globe. I love the polka dot you put with it. It's so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Trish
    It turned out great.
    I wouldn't have known where to
    start with so many fabrics!
    I see the cherry fabric I just
    bought for an apron in your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great idea and a treasure of a quilt! Just found your blog today and I feel we are 'Kindred spirits" though you are a more experienced quilter, I'm still a beginner.
    I didn't see a place to follow your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  21. your quilt came out great !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your quilt is absolutely beautiful Trish...such a treasure...Your squares from around the world have all combined so perfectly....I love it as Lizzy clearly does too...she looks very much at home there!
    Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful quilt, and I love that your kitty approves of it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this quilt...it is happy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sorry about my last comment. I just realized that this happy blogger quilt is the one that is finished and the other one you are TRYING to finish. I love this happy blogger quilt too. It's amazing how all the different fabrics work together. I like your sashing too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooooooh. Love! What a wonderful way to remember the kindness and frieindship you have found through blogging. A real keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is so special and so fantastic. Now I wish I had joined in. Would have been so fun to be a part of your home in shape of an square. This is a lovely idea. A great idea to make for someones big birthday or something, collecting fabric from friends and relatives and put together. Great inspiration and fab work as usual. :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. It turned out wonderful! And just in time for some much needed hugs from all of us. Love how you made those two blocks a bit different. Wonderful job. Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Trish! This is wonderful! I wish I could make scraps looks this good! For some reason when I pull scraps that are truly scraps and don't match each other at all, it never looks good. But this shows me that it would look great! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That's so lovely, I love the way you have set them out, fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.