April 10, 2012

meandering.

I really wasn't going to post today.  I am crazy busy and running all my errands, cleaning bathrooms, mopping the house, preparing dinner ... you know.  Busy.
That was until I saw this, while meandering through The Fat Quarter Shop.  I was taking a few moments between loads of laundry and rising bread dough, with a cup of coffee to peruse the shop.  

I have been a homeschool mom since 1998.  Yes, that is 14 years!  There was a little break in there for a year, but once a homeschool mom ... always a homeschool mom!

So imagine my delight to see the cutest fabric titled HOMESCHOOL.  I couldn't not show this to you. 

Have a wonderful day.  
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. One more thing we have in common. I homeschooled too and this is such adorable fabric! Some of this fabric would make such a cute blouse to wear with a denim jumper;>) Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line, Trish!! It is so cute! Thanks for sharing!! I look forward to homeschooling in the future! Hope you have a wonderful and sunny day!! ;) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cute fabric, I also home schooled my three kids. My kids are all grown now and I get to watch my four grandchildren grow and maybe be home schooled too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i love this Trish! homeschooling is one of life's greatest joys :) this fabric is dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's adorable! Thanks for sharing! I was a one year homeschool mom... grade 3 for Emily and grade 1 for Julianna... great year that gave me a lot more respect for the school system!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so perfect for you! What an adorable line, such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. too funny! What adorable fabric...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sew much for sharing :O) I am a home school Mum too... I will be popping over to visit and have a nosy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Awesome! This is my last year homeschooling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!!

    I hope you had a special Easter! Sending love.

    PS I love the stars quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous fabrics, Trish! And your stars quilt in the previous post is sooo beautiful. I hope you had a good Easter weekend :)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.