Oh my! You too? I just have to do it as well... But there is so little time and so many things I want to do. Uuuuaaaahhhhhh.... Looks fantastic.Is it difficult? Quick?
I love the pink background. Your squares are so sweet. I might have to try this again. I did a gs block once but it had something like 35 pieces to it. *gr*
Oh my gosh, this is charming. I didn't realize that the background was pink when I looked at the block the other day. I love it! Hope we can get caught up soon, I've been swamped. Thinking of you all and continuing to pray! :)
Hi Trish , IzzyR here, I was just wondering if you could recommend the type of tread you use that works best for the Brother sewing machine ? I just got mine in the mail but my thread is not the best for the Brother CS6000I I will check back here for your response thanks Trish ..
Oh my! You too? I just have to do it as well... But there is so little time and so many things I want to do. Uuuuaaaahhhhhh.... Looks fantastic.Is it difficult? Quick?
ReplyDeleteoh i love these! so pretty and feminine! keep sewing them! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, Trish! I totally thought of you when this pattern was flooding the blogs!
ReplyDeleteI love the pink background. Your squares are so sweet. I might have to try this again. I did a gs block once but it had something like 35 pieces to it. *gr*
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Trish, love the floral blue fabric,(the one with the tiny flowers) what is it?
ReplyDeleteKaren x
oh, Trish, they are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteÉ fácil e rende não?Temos tantas coisas que acabam por atrasar o que sem súvida é um prazer....Beijos.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love them, especially using the light pink for the background!! So pretty!! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteso cute! I love Granny Squares!
ReplyDeleteOh help! I was thinking of doing a duck egg blue background, but after seeing yours in pink I am having a hard time deciding...they look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I think I'll just live vicariously through your work on this one. I still have too many WIP's in my worktable!
ReplyDeletethese are looking fabulous Trish! I hope you're enjoying them :)
ReplyDeleteJessie, xo
At one point, I would love to make some Granny Squares, too. It's nice to see your layout.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, this is charming. I didn't realize that the background was pink when I looked at the block the other day. I love it! Hope we can get caught up soon, I've been swamped. Thinking of you all and continuing to pray! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Trish! Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHi Trish , IzzyR here, I was just wondering if you could recommend the type of tread you use that works best for the Brother sewing machine ? I just got mine in the mail but my thread is not the best for the Brother CS6000I I will check back here for your response thanks Trish ..
ReplyDeleteVery pretty blocks, Trish!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty blocks, Trish!
ReplyDeleteOoooh!! Love the granny squares in Daydream!! xoxo Debbie
ReplyDeleteLove the pink background! Why didn't I think of that?
ReplyDeleteyour granny squares are so delicate looking. Very pretty
ReplyDelete