February 29, 2012

is it chilly in your neck of the woods

with as much hospital time our family has experience these past couple of months, my dear little etsy shop has sadly been neglected
like many of you, I am a stay at home mom, a homemaker, desiring to contribute to my family in a financial manner
each item listed in my little shop is created with an abundance of love and care
my scarves are each listed at a reduced price of 50% off, each $12.50
in addition to scarves, there are a pair of earrings, made with Swarovski crystal and sterling silver
and a couple other little goodies

thank you so much for taking the 
time to visit my shop

5 comments:

  1. YOur items are lovely. I will visit your shop. I used to have an Esty shop too. It's a lot of fun but a lot of work too.
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Trish! It's good that you're keeping your hands busy these days! I hope things are on the upswing for you. Hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your grey scarf! So cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely work, stitches well everything

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! Love the scarves! and I've seen first hand how pretty your jewelry is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.