February 28, 2012

before and after.

Slowly I am cozying up my sewing room.  
All my furniture is getting a fresh 
coat of primer and paint.
Here is the before shot of a sweet little table.  
I just adore the scallop edges 
(I know, big surprise huh??).  
I started out with something small because 
I have three pretty large pieces 
of furniture to tackle and am a bit 
of a chicken on the matter.
Here is another before shot.
And the after.  
I love the softness of this color.
Do you want to see what 
I am working on now??
 
my farmhouse table with a couple 
coats of primer on the bottom side
* this room is a bit of a stinker to
photograph in, so thank you for
being patient with my picture taking * 

10 comments:

  1. I love the table Trish, beautiful shape!
    Also adore the edging on your blanket in the previous post, don't you just love when you get to the edging :D
    Have a lovely day & I am keeping you & hubby in prayer
    Lots of love Karen xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you are painting everything...including the cat! Haha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little scalloped table! It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE white furniture. spencer won't let me paint my kitchen table white... rude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that little table... it is gorgeous. Have fun with the bigger one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The table looks adorable! Love your granny blankets too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table looks so pretty Trish...I love those little scallop edges too...Isn't it amazing how a coat of paint can transform something and make it feel like a new piece of furniture?...I'm looking forward to seeing your farmhouse table now and you have inspired me to get out my paint brush!
    Hope you and hubby have a week full of all good things,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet flower table-so unusual. It looks great white.
    I ;m looking forward to seeing your larger table done too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the table! i am a big fan of restoring furniture. I found some vintage chairs in a similar wood stain, and painted them black and recovered the seating with fabric I had used in my wedding. it brings a whole new shabby life to the chairs. :) xo heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.