January 14, 2012

two.

Up next is swoon block number two.
 stats.
background fabric : Robert Kaufman Kona in "snow"
red fabric : Pam Kitty Morning 
Lake House Dry Goods Powder Puff
blue fabric : Tanya Whelan Grand Revival Amelie

Want to see more Swoon quilts in the making?  
Hop over to the flickr group here.  
There is a ton of inspiration!

21 comments:

  1. Ohh nice, my goal is to finish two more of those today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I finished my #2 yesterday... will post later, after J's basketball tournament is over. Go Eagles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Nice job. I wish I ready play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice! You are cranking these out, aren't you! I can't seem to get motivated to sew lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it! pinned as well. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! So fresh! Like the colors. Spring :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely block, beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know that I can come here and find happy and fun things that will brighten my day!! thank you for sharing your talents and rays of sunshine!!
    Blessings for a great new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty your squares are! These are all so appealing, but I do love your colors and prints especially ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trash these are both so great...love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your choices of fabric! Another pretty block!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your blocks. I took the easy way out and bought a kit, but all the gorgeous free-play blocks I'm seeing are inspiring me to make another Swoon when I'm done this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blocks are so pretty. I love the pattern also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO SO cute, Trish! BTW - I just saw that you won the giveaway on PS I quilt! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Trish. I just found your blog and am your newest fan! Love your swoon blocks. I made the quilt a while back and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these swoon blocks!! Yours are lovely! As if I needed another thing to add to my want to do list. But I think I'm going to order the pattern!

    Hope you are well. Things have been busy and crazy (with lots of sickies) and I'm sorry I haven't been in better touch! Catching up on some blog reading now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty!!! I love Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't checked in lately, but I'm glad to see your Swoon blocks are coming together! Both of your blocks are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.