Hi Trish. I am sorry it has been so long since I have stopped by. Hoping you are well. LOVE this gorgeous table topper...how do you find the time to be constantly so creative? Wishing you a wonderful end to your weekend. Hugs ~ Tina xx
That is such a sweet little quilt, Trish! I love your fabric combinations and colour choices, and I do love hand stitching with its special texture. Helen x
I just now found your adorable blog and wanted to tell you that I love your sewing and other projects. I crochet and love it but have always wanted to quilt. Maybe one of these days........ I like your header, too, because your cat looks just like one that I used to have. Her name was Lizzie. Yours is cute. I will check back very soon to see what you are doing.------Shannon
trish, it is just adorable!
ReplyDeletexx
So sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love the look of hand stitched. I wish I could convince my self to slow down enough to try that.
ReplyDeletehttp://richardquilts.blogspot.com
Adorable!! Love the fabrics and that hand stitching is swoony!! ♥
ReplyDeletexoxoxo Debbie
Trish
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
The sweet one quilt, Trish! The cutest blanket for Sweet Home :o) Looks so cozy. Love the fabrics
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day
Natasha
Gorgeous. You are so good!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Trish. I am sorry it has been so long since I have stopped by. Hoping you are well. LOVE this gorgeous table topper...how do you find the time to be constantly so creative? Wishing you a wonderful end to your weekend. Hugs ~ Tina xx
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely! I am always so impressed with your beautiful hand stitching Trish. So perfect and straight!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet little quilt, Trish! I love your fabric combinations and colour choices, and I do love hand stitching with its special texture.
ReplyDeleteHelen x
i love the hand quilting! Great job Trish!
ReplyDeleteI love the handstitching on this!! It's so pretty!! your things are always so pretty and cozy.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty....You do beautiful work. =)
ReplyDeleteI just now found your adorable blog and wanted to tell you that I love your sewing and other projects. I crochet and love it but have always wanted to quilt. Maybe one of these days........
ReplyDeleteI like your header, too, because your cat looks just like one that I used to have. Her name was Lizzie. Yours is cute.
I will check back very soon to see what you are doing.------Shannon
this is so lovely!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, look at your beautiful, even stitches! I am well impressed. :)
ReplyDeleteYour quilting is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
Really cute. I love love those stitches.
ReplyDelete