December 14, 2011

three words.

graham cracker toffee.

graham crackers
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
chopped nuts (optional)
chocolate chips

line sided cookie sheet with graham crackers.  melt butter and brown sugar in a sauce pan.  bring to a boil.  pour over graham crackers.  sprinkle with nuts.  bake at 325 for 10 minutes.  melt chocolate chips and pour over the top.  cut into squares and refrigerate until chocolate becomes hard.


Such a simple recipe but the taste is out of this world.  
(it really is addicting)
I am giving containers of toffee to a few businesses in my community.  
A little way to say how much I appreciate them.  
We are nibbling on what is left.  (big grins from all)
I better get my exercise routine back in full force!

13 comments:

  1. YUM! I've never made this! It looks delish and easy. I'm putting it on my baking list.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it looks and sounds yummy. I guess the fact that there is not much left is a testiment to its goodness!
    Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing...sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had these and they are the bomb! Deceptively simple, as you say, but oh so good! Thanks for the recipe, I didn't have it before:>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks delicious Trish! I want one :D Such easy to make! I must! I need! I want! ...But don`t know where to find this graham cookies :oP in Russia... May be I can use smth else Trish? Could you tell me the ingredients for graham cookies, please :o) (to understand what kind of cookie is it)
    Warm hugs and wishes to You
    ***Merry Christmas***
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a perfect recipe to make in these days before Christmas... tasty and delicious, but simple too!
    Thanks for posting it!
    It's a recipe that I've been wanting to try for a while, and you've inspired me to get busy making it :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Those look great and simple to make. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, that sounds heavenly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wayyy to yummy, will have to try but please tell me what are graham crackers??????
    Karen Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So..........happy to have popped over here too. You know I'm your latest follower too. Off to see just what I've been missing. Cheers....The G.B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH BOY!! These sound so good that I am making them for a Christmas party on Sunday!!

    Thanks for sharing!!!

    xxoo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love catching up here. Everything is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.