December 17, 2011

a little sale.

storybook baby quilt - was $55.00 now $41.25
a favorite scarf - was $27.50 is now $13.75
There are a few items in my etsy shop 
that are now listed at 25 - 50% off.
for a sweet little girl - was $20.00 is now $10.00
All items will ship immediately.
 tissue holder - was $6.00 now $3.00
 tissue holder - was $6.00 now $3.00
There are three of this particular 
tissue holder available.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
We are finishing up a home improvement project, putting finishing touches on a Christmas present, and wrapping gifts.  
All a bit last minute.  
However, the process has been so enjoyable.  
So, I wouldn't change a thing.  Big smile!
Merry Christmas hugs to you!!

4 comments:

  1. Such lovely things!
    Hope your Christams preparations are going well.
    Have a good weekend.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my scarf Trish! It is soft and silky feeling and warm as toast. The quality beats anything I have seen in stores:>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so beautiful Trish. I am trying to make a dent in my wrapping tonight...I've been procrastinating this job and now I'm running out of time. Merry Christmas dear friend. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the buttons and ribbons! Bloggy friends are fantastic! I have a few more things to make and to buy and to wrap...Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.